- Describe key concepts and principles for evaluating social norms change and social marketing campaigns
- Identify evaluation approaches, measures, and indicators for social norms change and social marketing campaigns
- Discuss examples of ways to evaluate social norms change and social marketing campaigns
- Patrick Cook, Communications Specialist, Violence Prevention Technical Assistance Center (VPTAC)
- Sally Laskey, Evaluation Coordinator, National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Maury Nation, Vanderbilt University
This webinar will provide an introduction to implementation science. Implementation science is the collective study of practices and methods that significantly improve the successful implementation of new programs and practices. During this session we will explore the fundamental practices and research supporting implementation science and we will learn about programs that are successfully improving services and outcomes using these best practices.